Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I don`t know if true I posted as a Joke
But it`s been pulled from Twitter
https://twitter.com/_/status/1427231148397244417?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I see a soon to be SUSPENDED ACCOUT for the Real Taliban News...

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

👀

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

Wouldn't it be wonderful!!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The "Twist". Imagine if Trump negotiates the release of all civilians... A Taliban Redpill.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

What if Trump announces that the Taliban are actually freedom fighters who fought against isis and the United States/DS for trying to destroy their country

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

You can more clearly see the setup
coming in the movie now. I read the Taliban was working to instal Basadar, a Taliban member open to peace talks, who Trump released from Pakistanis. It is looking like Trump released him on the deal that he would be playing a role in "the live movie " up the road. He will make Trump look like a hero and Biden a zero. Let's never forget all this orchestration is the work of whoever all the mystery Q team is. Wild!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying this is true!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's habbening!!! 👀

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Seriously? 😂😂😂 👍