I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please help me, Please Pray for my neighbor emily, God will know which Emily it is. She tried to commit suicide tonight, her boyfriend me and my wife were there. I had to call 911 to come and assist. As a former ER tech I did what I could. However her boyfriends previous wife died of an od in his house...

I IMPLORE YOU TO PRAY...She is one of millions.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Father God I lift my sister Emily up to you in her time of deep need and despair. Only you know the lies the enemy is whispering to her. Only you can shut them down and fill her heart with your truth, love, forgiveness and mercy. Please cover her in your divine protection and draw her near to you. Your word promises that When we go through deep waters, you will be with us. When we go through rivers of difficulty, we will not drown. When we walk through the fire of oppression, we will not be burned up; the flames will not consume us. Emily needs you and this promise right now. I praise you in everything Father and I will Praise You now for what you will do in Emilys life. Thank you Father for being our ever precent help in our times of need. I love you. In the Mighty Name of Jesus..Amen๐Ÿ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charissma _15, click on at the bottom under it