Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

This states that DJT is STILL president of the republic as of January 20 2021. Don't know the validity but very interesting if true 🙏

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Oh YAY Candace! 🎯👏🏻

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Love Candace! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂 She just dropped a major truth bomb on some 🐑.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

shout it from the rooftops, for sure

God, Family, Country I stand with Trump ! From East TN

I love Candace, She is truth. 20th Constitutional president of the us ?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Last I heard mentioned at the Symposium "Biden" was in custody. May the Good Lord keep him there to infinity! lol

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Trump never left.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😂🤣 i love it!