Is this really Pompeo??? Tanned, 30 lbs lighter and I see a distinct line at the neck? Keeping him safe elsewhere?

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I searched a lot of images. He does have a kind of cutoff between his face and neck but… blue tie is 100% sharpness from your vid. Added the ONLY TWO photos I found without a white shirt & tie. Those are two years ago. Make what you will of this. I watched the whole video and that distictly looks like a mask.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I immediately that the same thing.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Ya that is the second one I have seen. I am sure he is safe. Prayers would not hurt. That is not him.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

here’s video.. mask for sure..i’m going to listen to some older videos and compare enunciation
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/transcript/fox-news-sunday-on-august-15-2021.amp

Yep. Not Pompeo! He and Newt change from Real to Tan and Slimmer often! 🧐🧐🧐🧐

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response michael griggs to his Publication

you are watching a movie

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

mask you can see it on the neck line it even pops out lmao

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Sweet Meme Mike! 🐸👍

(1) Show this thread

Def not Pompeo! They surely all have body doubles and masks. Possibly to keep them from being targets for Deep State panic/fury??

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I would have to see the video..but that pic..doesnt look like him.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

and it looks like the window behind him is a painting

that neckline is a mask!...my question is why would they be so careless...unless it’s intentional

Not a chance thats Pompeo

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Does not look like him.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

sure looks like a mask. GREAT catch

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Looks like a mask to me 🤔

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

me too.

(1) Show this thread