Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

wake me up when it's over. i am DONE with this whole charade. how many times do we have to say OOH IT IS HAPPENING and we get a nothing burger.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Bootted back in Dec. I refuse to provide a phone number so I cant delete my suspended account. I'm in weird twitter limbo. But I figured out how to get on to see what others post. F*ck jAcK!

I'm into old things....old cars, old guitars, old rifles, old music............... I love my country. I love my President!

I think they purge accounts that have not been phone number verified.

#MAGA Daughter of Semper FI.#SAVETHECHILDREN

9th account gone.

third account gone.

They got me too this time :)

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Not sure if anything will drop. The other purges were nothing but purges of accounts that were pro-Trump.

I got my 9th account nuked - not going back.

Only followers of this user (@jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

With only 3 more days left for January to turn into February and also with only so many days left before Freedom Day, I would believe something big surely has to drop! I mean how else can we have a Freedom Day, if there is no sign of Freedom yet? So I do think the DS is struggling and tries to keep excposure of the still asleep on short leash.

However, if Twitter continues purging, there might not be any people left there KEK! 🐸🙏🤣

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Been hearing they are suspending traders who are complaining about Wall Street too

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Nothing happened during the past purges. This is just Twitter being paranoid. No one will know the exact date/time/.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Not talking about the storm.

Kevin Clinesmith sentencing is tomorrow for one.

It's also Day 10 of darkness.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Makes me angry for the few that survived, but I sure am glad to see so many familiar handles, Danny!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I'm already back on Twitter if you wanna join.

Someone's gotta be behind enemy lines :)

@fan_0_rabbits

(1) Show this thread

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yep!!!!

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

yeah somethings up - just got suspended as well.

In response Austin Roe to his Publication

me 2

(1) Show this thread

I got purged for the 8th time too...doing nothing. No tweeting nor retweeting. Just following a ton of people posting extremely controversial things that they don't like seeing!

In response David Cartwright to his Publication

I was only following 14 people with nothing. I followed 2 people first day and was in twitter jail for it. LOL. My 3rd account.

In response David Cartwright to his Publication

Yes. I also got purged for the 4th time.

(2) Show this thread

They are now purging traders who are speaking out about what is goiong on.

3x banned, Retired Funeral Director and Embalmer in Tx, homeschool mom. Tired of the bs.

I'm thinking the same.

that's what I was thinking, they got me too

I got suspended from Twither, my first offense!

Only followers of this user (@Windmagirl) can see their posts

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

In response Julie Rock to his Publication

welcome to the club...lol

(3) Show this thread

had the same thought. and watch this.
https://youtu.be/g_HzLiYWCeE

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Saw this one live :)

Remember when Entheos mentioned Twitter took something much more before they purged us?

(1) Show this thread

Did your new bunny already get nuked!?