Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

They are coming.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

BS story, as usual.

I place the blame on the shills, who were likely the sources pulling in all sorts of fringe theories into play, knowing that it would make people look insane.

There's plenty of solid evidence to be found when following the hints in the drops without resorting to more far fetched theories. Some of them may even be true or partially true, but aren't necessary or helpful when trying to wake people up. It's why I stick with things that I can factually support and help explain. Election corruption, politicians on the take, false flags, human trafficking, toxic ideologies (CRT, etc), China pandering, normalizing pedophilia, etc. Plenty of evidence that they need to see for themselves to believe how evil it all is.

The real miracle is that most of us have been able to live decent lives, despite the horror show. We weren't seeing it in our daily lives, so we weren't recognizing the warning signs, which were buried in small stories and statistics. Now that I kn

Being awake isn't easy. Neither is doing what you can to make the world a better place. 1 person at a time right?

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Being more awake is actually easier on me. I can see not only the s**t show, but the countermeasures and the slow awakening. I have faith in the plan, and that gives me patience to wait it out without fear. I know a lot of people see the evils, but they're feeling depressed, hopeless, frustrated, etc.

I just keep praying that I correctly discern where my support belongs. There are other possible theories, but I don't want to swallow that black pill. Sometimes hard mainly because I know they're not THIS stupid. Current theory circulating is that significant ones are coerced atm into acting this stupid, so the public detects their plans - which I think were real, but intended to be more subtle.
A lot of them were significantly coerced to begin with, and may feel very relieved to get out of the dark trap.

I feel real empathy and compassion for people who haven't done much research. It's a terrifying scenario if you're mostly blind.
Especially if you have lost your faith.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

When you ask God for guidance you will never get lost. Detoured maybe but there will be a reason why.
Once you see you can never unsee.
Those who know can't sleep. Your brain has been changed and you will always be awake now.
As for the empathy you are right and the further we get the scarier it is going to be for them.

(1) Show this thread