Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I can sense it. It hasn't come to full fruition yet, but definitely noticeable.
Maybe not related exactly to what you are saying with this post, but yesterday (Wed) I felt as if a trickster was following me. Simple tasks became a jumbled mess and time consuming. I did not get frustrated, but was slightly annoyed. I prayed multiple times for protection and by late afternoon things were more normal. My gut is telling me that time has sped up and we are going to see some indescribable events happen.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

There are unseen forces at play for sure.
You handled your situation perfectly.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

BS story, as usual.

I place the blame on the shills, who were likely the sources pulling in all sorts of fringe theories into play, knowing that it would make people look insane.

There's plenty of solid evidence to be found when following the hints in the drops without resorting to more far fetched theories. Some of them may even be true or partially true, but aren't necessary or helpful when trying to wake people up. It's why I stick with things that I can factually support and help explain. Election corruption, politicians on the take, false flags, human trafficking, toxic ideologies (CRT, etc), China pandering, normalizing pedophilia, etc. Plenty of evidence that they need to see for themselves to believe how evil it all is.

The real miracle is that most of us have been able to live decent lives, despite the horror show. We weren't seeing it in our daily lives, so we weren't recognizing the warning signs, which were buried in small stories and statistics. Now that I kn

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Being awake isn't easy. Neither is doing what you can to make the world a better place. 1 person at a time right?

(1) Show this thread

All Trump supporters, Q followers are anti-abortion Pro- Life and are on a mission to save all of the children. This is something the wicked Luciferians do to their own children. It is not something those who follow Christ and who believe in God do. It is evil people who sacrafice their children to Ba'al.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Believe it!

(1) Show this thread

Here's more, I still say BS on the whole story. Sounds like something else and they are blaming Q again, I could be wrong,

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-dad-killed-his-kids-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication

Thank you and I totally agree.

(1) Show this thread

Sounds fishy, What's really going on? They are still trying to make "Q" people seem violent, I want to know the whole story,

In response TrumpFan TrumpWon to her Publication

I think you pretty much just said it. Who listens to crazy, violent people? We are over the target.

(1) Show this thread