A short summary………..I plan to have books one day. The#creativity of my mind has been amazing!!!

Over the last year, my ex left me, most family and friends in my seeking and speaking the truth turned their backs on me. I had a doctor tell me I’m bipolar. It’s crazy what a#spiritual#Awakening and “reality” awakening can do. I am totally a new person now. I am back to the ME I had lost. I like “hemp” products, sitting on the porch reading my#Spirituality books,#meditating, eating healthier, walking, painting, diamond painting and coloring. I don’t need my kitchen table for food, it’s my craft table!

I have never felt more powerful than now. It is an awesome, freeing feeling to live my life as ME. No more#Masks on. No more people pleasing and no more keeping my mouth shut. I am unstoppable.

I stopped all 5 of my mind control medications in January. No wonder I felt crazy. They were trying to keep me crazy. I was on medicine for: adhd/anxiety/depression/sleep/nerve

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!💜 🐸👑🐸👑💜 The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

going along with my previous post

allergies.
I take none of those. I use hemp products and supplements instead and am more balanced than ever. It also helps not living with the person who I never could be myself around. Following my guiding light and trusting myself and NO ONE else, I found the way back to me.

I prayed for years for a lot of changes in my life. It’s funny how#prayer works when the timing is right. No more walking on egg shells, living with a narcissistic person and hearing hurtful words often.

Embrace change, love unconditionally, stay on the path less travelled. I know all roads will eventually lead me home. I can’t wait to eventually share my heart for the first time ever embracing unconditional love and growth.

If anyone is new or going through something, feel free to reach out. I’ve been in your shoes.

#wwg1wga#Patriots#Qarmy#darktolight#5D#Heaven#hereinheaven#STARSEED#lightworker#GoodVsEvil#NCSWIS#trusttheplan#Trump#jfk