Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA! Big Tech, MSM, The Cabal Sucks!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

@MrDeeds1111 thank you so much for sharing this info!

God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA! Big Tech, MSM, The Cabal Sucks!

If you've never listened to Gene Decode, you should. He has done a lot of research & shares a lot of info about all the things the cabal has been doing for years.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Corporation doctors are just brainwashed and have to follow the orders of the CEO. One was trying to convince me to get the vacc. Ummmm No, NOPE.....NEVER. Thank you for this info.

Thank-You

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT

🐸Thank You!!🐸

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Many in my office scoff at the Vitamin D. I've been trying to get people to do this but, free will. They want a quick pill like a vaccine to fix it all. Lord in heaven.

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

Followed ALL

gman72ho

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Our World is Evil under our Eyes...Distrubing...

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

🤗Thank you

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

😁Thank you for including My Lady 🤩

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

Got everyone!

The Hamburg Syndrome from 1979 - All Of This Is Happening Right Now!

I RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-U-VnBdtyQ

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

The Truth

(1) Show this thread

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

This is horrible! Doctors trying to get the word out, being honest. Well, I'm gonna share this info.

Life in Az🌵 Free Thinker💡 Jesus Is The Way And Truth! ✝️🙏 Matthew 7:14 ✝️🙏 #MAGA #KAG - PRO- TRUMP 👍🇺🇸 #2A #TheBestIsYetToCome

Thank you! 🇺🇸