We need to get a group prayer going on for Mike. He’s starting to sound sad with defeat. Poor guy he’s doing so much right now to try and save our country. He needs our help and the Lord’s help. These people won’t leave him alone.🥺

🙏Prayers up for Mike Lindell and his family❤️

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Buying his products are a great way to support Mike, but does anyone have a place we can donate directly to him? That way he'd get all the money to use right away.

God, please be with Mike and all who are his, strengthen him in his battle for You, for the USA, for us and for freedom and truth. Wrap Mike in Your Love, Your Peace, Your Joy and Your Hope. Guide Mike and protect him.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Lord watch over and keep Mike, and those around him, surrounded by your strength. We ask this theough Christ our Lord. Amen!

PRAYING FOR MIKE LINDELL HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE RESTORE MIKE HIS COURAGE AND FAITH LET HIM KNOW HE IS STANDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND WE ARE WITH HIM IN SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!! PLEASE GO TO MY PILLOW BUY MIKE LINDELL PRODUCTS FOR CHRISTMAS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY@MYPILLOW.COM AND@MYSTORE.COM WHICH HAS MANY MADE IN AMERICA ITEMS !!! I PERSONALLY HAVE BOUGHT MANY OF HIS PRODUCTS THEY ARE WONDERFUL WE PRAY FOR MIKE TO RESTORE HIS FINANCES HE HAS SPENT OF HIS OWN TO STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THE 2020 ELECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN KEEP FIGHTING MIKE KEEP STANDING WITH GOD AND COUNTRY WWG1WGA WW

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I have pillows and just bought a large dog bed. She loves it!

(1) Show this thread

PRAYING FOR MIKE LINDELL HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE RESTORE MIKE HIS COURAGE AND FAITH LET HIM KNOW HE IS STANDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND WE ARE WITH HIM IN SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!! PLEASE GO TO MY PILLOW BUY MIKE LINDELL PRODUCTS FOR CHRISTMAS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY@MYPILLOW.COM AND@MYSTORE.COM WHICH HAS MANY MADE IN AMERICA ITEMS !!! I PERSONALLY HAVE BOUGHT MANY OF HIS PRODUCTS THEY ARE WONDERFUL WE PRAY FOR MIKE TO RESTORE HIS FINANCES HE HAS SPENT OF HIS OWN TO STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR THE 2020 ELECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN KEEP FIGHTING MIKE KEEP STANDING WITH GOD AND COUNTRY WWG1WGA WW

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏You are a warrior Mike! We love you and are praying for you!! You have done so much because you love God and love America

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏😢

GOD Bless Him...
For I am assured He is tired...
Lift Him Up!!!

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

"Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak." - Sun Tzu The Art of War

In response Have Faith to her Publication

just saw that!!!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Come on guys, post 2 policeman in front of his door and guard him and his family everywhere he goes! let's make an army of pensionado's from the military to protect our people! They need it now!