After listening to Mike Lindell chat last night following the cyber symposium, I was grateful to see this info on the "Red Team" to know who they are.

I am continually amazed at what's happening and how it's done in the background!

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Another Brilliant 5D move. ♟

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will say the traps set for the last 5+ yrs have been genius but in all fairness [they] are frickin stupid or they are so tied in their rituals they have no choice but to be predictable.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Totally agree!

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

lpl
# now [they]
#Fooked

EXCELLENCE - just perfect planning.
You have to put on their mindset - "think like a thief" to catch a thief. Well done.
The main difference is thieves are usually lazy, not creative & avoid hard work, so naturally the ds hasn't the capability to reverse engineer. They always repeat themselves.

This is why "nothing ever happens"

the 5 year sting continues

you only get one chance to drain the swamp

TRUST THE PLAN

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

It totally looks like a trap, it reminded me a lot of Def Con in Las Vegas.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

This is great. Another great plan to flush out cockroaches!😅😆👍

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

I feel like he might be more believable if he could spell bait correctly.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Also "layers" instead of lairs. But spelling and grammar are no longer important enough to be taught. crt and gender crap takes up too much time.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

I mean I understand the meanings of everything perfectly fine, but sometimes it feels like intel drops are coming from 10 year old LARPS.

(6) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Laughing at your analogy! YEP!
Love that its 24/7 so I can pick up pieces I missed.

(1) Show this thread

ohhhhh hunny 🍯🔥

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

"These people are stupid" a wise man once said.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Doq posted this 2 days ago. Thank you for connecting the dots!
❤️🤍💙