"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Injecting them without parents consent. This is manslaughter as children have been dying from these poison sticks. I would sue for rape and attempted murder if I were their parents. A forced injection is forced penetration into the body-rape!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

they did it now they went and pissed off an Army Ranger

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I regularly plead with parents to homeschool or find a private school that would never betray their trust like this and violates their children. This is so criminal. These people are monsters and probably the same ones sticking other things into the school children they are trusted with. If they could do this without parental consent, they could do anything without consciousness just the same. I hope the parents, press charges, sue and take it to any media outlet that will run it.

agreed but youre alot nicer than me id rather the shot giver have an unexpected accident

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

In response reaper myer to his Publication

So would my husband. I think in many towns and states these school officials violating people's children and abusing them with these unlawful mandates will start to get hunted down. There is a video on Twitter of a meeting with the school board that got very heated over masks and the parents were blocking the cars of the nazis , not letting them leave, the Police were on the side of the parents, yet had to let the nazis out safe, yet the parents were in their face saying, we know who you are and we will find you. They were livid at these school board nazis. This was in Tennessee. If there is a civil war it will be U.S. Patriots against U.S. Nazis