"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Injecting them without parents consent. This is manslaughter as children have been dying from these poison sticks. I would sue for rape and attempted murder if I were their parents. A forced injection is forced penetration into the body-rape!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Without a doubt, I would sue also. How dare these parasites think they know better than the Parents of these MINOR Children.

Is there a link to this info wars episode?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Parents need to warn their children to run, scream, shout, kick, make a scene as if this "nurse" is trying to kidnap them. Parents of this school need to show up enmasse NOW and demand to see who authorized this. Make some NOISE parents!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Great Advice!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

parents should try harder to not put there children in this position i know i know sometimes unavoidable

(2) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

This is insane. Everyone involved should be brought up on charges. I live in Ohio and have friends that live in Dayton. I'm going to contact them and see about coming down for a few days so I can go to this school and protest. This really pisses me off.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I am sending you prayers of support and strength for the journey if you go. I am equally outraged to learn of this violation of both the parent's trust in the system and the child's trust of their parents who send them into the system. People should be locked away for this and the town that supported those nurses bankrupted paying restitution to the parents of the 25 girls they raped with the forced penetration of a gene-altering poison. Please parents find a way to get your kids out and homeschool. There are homeschool groups to seek out I every town/county across the U.S. your kids are better off at home using natural discover, exploration, and discovery than they are in the modern indoctrination institutions. I am going to stop calling them " schools". They are anything but. Godspeed.🙏

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i saw this coming years ago!!! Exvaxxers have been firewarning the sheeple while being outcasted, labeled crazy n silenced!
Here is the eye opener to get the kids out of the school prison system

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

TAKE YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE INDOCTRINATION SYSTEM...

they did it now they went and pissed off an Army Ranger

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I regularly plead with parents to homeschool or find a private school that would never betray their trust like this and violates their children. This is so criminal. These people are monsters and probably the same ones sticking other things into the school children they are trusted with. If they could do this without parental consent, they could do anything without consciousness just the same. I hope the parents, press charges, sue and take it to any media outlet that will run it.

(1) Show this thread

Sadly, from what I have heard....it won’t be “attempted” murder, she will most likely with in 6 months to a couple of years!!

I am not sure what I would have done. I would
have most likely gone POSTAL on all of them.
Seriously!!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

WTF?? This is si wrong !

(1) Show this thread