Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

True Hero!
We love you Mike Lindell.
We also love our new beds that arrived yesterday. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. ❤️❤️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Mike, simply. THANK YOU!

yes he is a true American Hero! I pray for his safety! 🙏✝️
I wanted to support him in some way today so I ordered his sheet sets & pillow cases. I cant wait to get them. i hear they are super soft!

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

yup I agree. and yes the pillow and sheets are actually really nice. I adopted another dog (my last) and received her new doggie pillow in the mail today. great product and now they wont fight over who gets the pillow.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

God bless and keep him safe

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This man is a TRUE American hero and deserves prosperity and Gods protection for the rest of his human life.

Thank You Patriot Mike! I Don’t Have The Words To Really Express To You, What A Great Example You Have Set For We The People! The Physical And Mental Abuse You Have Endured Since Realizing Our Country Is Under The Most Severe Attack In History! So Many Of Us Patriots Love And Admire You More Than You’ll Ever Know! I Know You Are A Man Of Deep Faith, And I Pray For God To Bless You And Keep You Safe! Thank You So Much For Everything, And Please Stay Safe! Your 3 Day Symposium Will Reach Many That Were Blind To The Truth! I Believe God Saved You, Because He Knew Your Country Needed You! Thank You! WWG1WGAWW!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Best 3 days of television I've seen in years!!! So informative and inspirational!! God bless him, he's a true American Patriot!!

(1) Show this thread