GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

FLAT EARTH EXPLAINED - WHY IT MATTERS - WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

@DismantlingTheCabal

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

You clearly didn't watch the video.

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Flat earth breaks the psy-op, exposes ALL their lies.

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

I just find it hilarious at how many smart, truth seekers draw the line here. 🤷‍♂️

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Definately draws the line between critical thinkers and critical beleivers. I choose to be a thinker. That video expressed everything I've felt my entire life (56 years). The taught lie never "felt" right to me and once you see the truth that is in scripture AND the movies [they] give us (as fiction and entertainment)....we've had the truth the while time.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

How many movies of truth are there....

I'll wait...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Much like your asshole, which we all have one... you are entitled to your opinion. HOWEVER FACTS COULD GIVE TWO F'S LESS ABOUT YOUR OPINION..

Have fun in the upcoming days...God's gonna rock your world. Much love, Bless up!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply