Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I am loving learning about this. We watched the 5 hr documentary over the weekend. I only have one question right now, how does a lunar eclipse happen? I can totally see how a solar one happens but can’t find an explination for the lunar. And the blood moon? Anyone? TYIA!

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Lots of non believers in God here. God clearly told us about our planet but apparently some dont want to believe it. "God sits above the circle of the earth", written long before anyone knew about planets and space. This is how lies start by not believing what God said. Written down from the mouth of God to the ears of Moses. Like we dont have enough BS to deal with? Men maniuplated some things but they CANNOT manipulate God and His word. Man is not more powerful than God and man cannot alter his Words no matter how hard they try. So if you are listening to God, you are well informed, if not than you might want to try some real facts.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

How many of you as children went hmmmm wut?! when in school they told you the earth spins so fast you can't feel it?! How many asked why don't they fall down in Australia?! And you were told that it's just how it is ...
Probably the first time for many to feel confused...
The beginning of indoctrination
The video in great ...especially because it takes the all flat/globe discussion to another level...
The CREATOR , and US, His Creation...
Thanks for sharing🙏

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

something being channeled?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Since I was seven, I used to tell my parents that we lived in an ant farm. Something, everything never felt right. Then the Truman show came out. My mind was blown! That is what I have always felt!! I would ask people how am I standing, while everyone in China was as well? The same old answer..Gravity! Thanks for sharing!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Genesis tells us what the earth is. Great video - thanks for posting it.

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

everytime I see a rainbow, I ask myself how do people not see!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Did you watch the video?

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

IF you believe in the Triune God it’s simply this:

(3) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

2 Pics fur sher! 🐸

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🤣 the 2nd one

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

No words....

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

im ready for the TRUTH, the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

I am so sick of being lied to! I see thru the matrix and have raised my daughter to see the truth.

🌎💥Sky Event

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Thought I Was The Only One To Make That Connection. Nuclear Sky.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

You clearly didn't watch the video.

(0) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

BECAUSE SCIENCE IS "INSTEAD" OF GOD....REMOVE THE INDIVIDUAL RELATIONSHIP AND CREATE A DEPENDENCY.... DEPENDENCY = REMOVAL OF A RELATIONSHIP TO OUR CREATOR. .

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

great visual!!! science or God...like its a choice ....there would be no science without God period. these people are stupid

(1) Show this thread

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

one can still believe in God regardless of their belief in the spherical or flat nature of the earth. the choice is yours.

In response Faithful Servant to his Publication

No different than science. The first verse of the bible explains science in a nutshell:
"In the BEGINNING GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH."

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Great Album, great album cover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR4uKcvQbGQ

Boston - More Than A Feeling (HQ) - YouTube

"More Than A Feeling" is a song by the rock band Boston. Released in 1976, the song has become a staple of classic rock.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

It was my favorite album when I was younger.

(1) Show this thread

What if I told you that you’ve been lied to your entire existence….🤔

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

YEP FROM THE TIME OF BIRTH ABOUT EVERYTHING

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I'd say, Thanks for stating the truth!
We have been lied to about EVERYTHING!😠

(4) Show this thread

Gregg?

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

I have seen this subject trigger the most reasonable people and it always makes me go hmmmm..... The possibility or even discussing it seriously disturbs them. Why get so upset over such a thing??? Maybe because it destroys all that they have been taught all that they ever trusted in which makes them take a hard look at life.... and who is actually in control!! Be Blessed!

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

And like I mentioned to someone who called me crazy for even bringing up the theory. This was my response.

"This is another interesting map that shows more than just the continents of which we know.

I am not claiming that any of this is true, but knowing how much we have been deceived and lied to, why would this be any different? 🤷‍♂️"

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

2000% accurate! All are theories... be it that they come from people.. or they come from the media. We must each be a Seeker and calculate it on our own. We were born to do that. "education" is BS... or.. it happens to be BS because it is based on a foundation of a LIE.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this is amazing!