Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So many corrupt people in Government?

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

It amazes me how these people just comply with these treasonous acts and don't think nothing is going to happen to them.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i'm female

in my cic gendered opinion - she's now on the top of the list of C__T operatives of their wanna be commie ameriƘa

Patriots startung to take to the streets here in Colorado.....she fook’d!!💪🇺🇸💪🇺🇸

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Denni USA to his Publication

That's Awesome! WWG1WGA

In response Denni USA to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

what is it with all these dems and their big eyes👀

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Crazy eyes.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Answered prayer for sure. Many eyes now on our evil Soros funded, Trump hating, power hungry SoS! Her actions scream that we had a fraudulent election.
#SaveColorado
#ResignGriswold

Is it me? She strikes me as demon possessed.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

OY......she looks like Louise Turpin

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Let me guess... a reform Jew???
What a disgrace!!!

They miscalculated what would happen when they pissed off enough of us.

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Bigly!

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

CROOK , perfect timing