Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Troll alert

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

🤣That 3th one...🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

HILAR

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

NOPE, RESPECTFULLY JR... WEE'S ARE NOT THE SAME AS PEE'S... ONE HAS A PECKER, ONE HAS A VAJ.... ONE CAN WRITE THEIR NAME IN THE SNOW... ONE DOES NOT....

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I don't think he was referring to the Hunter tape that just dropped.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, what we know is that you're obsessed with someone who holds no public office and never has. But you support a piece of shit domestic terrorist list Ashli Babbit who was appropriately shot as she sought to break and enter the US Capitol to unseat democracy. You need help.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread