When you waste more than 75% of the time you have to defend yourself by bragging about your "awards" and calling people names, and then take 15 seconds to refer the accusations to the D.A., you are GUILTY AF.

🗣🔊GUILTY

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I am in Colorado Also and this makes me wanna puke!!!! Shallow and not worthy of any office of honor this State is now blemished by that face! Makes me wanna go to a freer State?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I am in Colorado Also and this makes me wanna puke!!!! Shallow and not worthy of any office of honor this State is now blemished by that face! Makes me wanna go to a freer State?

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

What does she mean we have the best security and “ACCESS” in the nation? its the word access that is confusing me.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Funny timing for Hunter’s Russian laptop, after the gaslighting for 5 years

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

1 in 20 of the population are Narcissistic
responsible for all daddy and mommy issues and you have at least one in your family.

(2) Show this thread