🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴PANIC IN COLORADO 👀

“We are unable to confirm at this time whether the allegations are true.”

HINT: They’re True 😎🔥

18 U.S. Code 2381 - Treason

I live in the county in question at the symposium...I was here a few years ago and saw what they did here. They moved MASSES of new people into the area. Housing was built at a stupid rate to keep up with it. They "shoved sideways" up our rears a massive population increase on us over the last couple of years...pack the vote much? Now in retrospect, it all makes sense! Mesa County is an Oil Drilling county...they would NEVER have voted Biden! They had been unemployed here since Oblama...they LOVED Trump! They were ECSTATIC with the work, income boom, business explosion, on and on! My business was one of the ones consumed...there was no help whatsoever for the sole proprietors... They would "cut you a loan" to pay what they should have been paying to your employees for them...but that was the only life ring offered in the sinking of our ships and the banks took all the lifeboats so...
I am mad...

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it