🔴#vaccinepolice This is priceless. I finally got to see the package insert wow.I now have proof.You will not believe this and the pharmacist couldn't believe it either.Why would anybody take something that the packing insert reads intentionally blank.What do they have to hide?

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Did you notice if you google the number on that blank paper this is what comes up...

702174 - Gene ResultLOC702174 40S ribosomal protein ...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › gene › 702174
LOC702174 40S ribosomal protein S15a pseudogene [ (Rhesus monkey)]. Gene ID: 702174, updated on 24-Jun-2020 ...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No medical professional should be injecting anyone with a medication that has no ingredients, dosage, route of administration and side effects listed on the package insert. It is unprofessional, goes against their hippocratic oath to "do no harm" and it is not morally right either.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

wow

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know when you advertise for pharmaceutical products online you have to be one click away to the fair balance but in the package I think this is against the law. They have a QR code to link to a site but what about Seniors who may not have a smart phone or computer? This is against the law but so is alot of what's going on. How these pharmaceutical companies are getting away with this is beyond me?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Excellent work!