Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

A local doctor in my neighborhood works at the local Covid testing clinic. They don't use the PCR test any more as it has to be sent away and can take days. They only use the rapid test, presumably like those in the picture from France. They get immediate results, apparently. I like my neighbor but she is bought and sold on the Covid narrative. Both she and her husband have had the vaccine. My older sister back in England has also had it. She was GP all her life. She blindly believes medication is the answer to everything and is continually stuffing one medication or another down her throat to alleviate this or that. Scary.

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

en France☹️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There is video of it in the swab. When the phone comes close it dances. its in the masks too. Listen to this

https://youtu.be/2fNKgCO1p4E

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yep. Shove it to back of your brain to get it good and implanted up in there and get a DNA sample at the same time so they can send it off to China. Big $$$

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread