The look you get when US Military show up at your house to arrest you for Treason or Sedatous Conspiracy to Overthrow the government.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

Thats the look i got this morning when my company issued a mandate to be fully vaccinated by 10/11 or be diciplined under code of business conduct.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication

He may be able to help.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication

dont take it and walk in and out of your diciplinary in this manner, even in an apocaplypse, have faith, do not fear.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

this is not a joke

fbi knocked at my door in May for a domestic violence complaint over an alleged old parler post. but they said it was freedom of speech first amendment and I was not in trouble.

But who made them the Social media police for bidan?