#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Brenda Tek to her Publication

Remember when Obama administration imported ebola into the US. we got lucky it wouldn’t live in this climate.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Sure do I have been a nurse for over twenty years

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Brenda Tek to her Publication

The Media ran with it like covid, but it petered out quickly. It was an attempt at genocide in NYC, Atlanta, maybe more cities

Back then nurses had a back bone and would have never let this shit show happen. Now most of the nurses are afraid to speak out. They are afraid of the doctors and loosing there job. So glad I am retired or I would have been fired. But many be that would have been a good thing. I would have sued their asses off.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @heartrnb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brenda Tek, click on at the bottom under it