Keep getting email from Trump team. When I scroll to the end it’s RNC. I reply; not one thin dime till all 50 states are forensically audited and the 2020 election is fixed. You were part of the steal

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Same here.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You are much more gracious than I. I simply respond TREASON IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!!! GFY!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Good on you!

That's pretty much like what I do, but I have a few choice saltier words for them - questions as to why they don't support our REAL president & keep mucking about like Bidenistas.

I only give money to PrezTrump - I trust him to use it the most efficient way.

NOTHING to RNC ... they did nothing to help us!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Trump should sue the snakes, but I understand that he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders now

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GOOD MAN 👍