Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

🤗💕😘😎🇺🇸🙏❤️

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

😀I see dead people...

(1) Show this thread

Miss that face...

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

😮What???

(1) Show this thread

I am so glad u r feeling better!!!!

Conservative Californian (Yes We Do Exist;) #WWG1WGA #MAGA #RecallGavinNewsom #RecallGavin2020.com

So wonderful to see your face! God's blessings to keep you safe , healthy and strong!❤️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Has anybody heard any news about Super Patriot Veronica Wolski? She was in the hospital the last I heard.

RIP, Robert David Steele.

I Support the Greatest President, Ever! Love Our First Lady! Patriot! Nana of 2. Huge Volbeat fan! All things 'Q' WWG1WGA

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I just read on Telegram (Lin Wood) "that Veronica Wolski saw the face of God this morning at 12:44 am) gosh, I hope this isnt true

(1) Show this thread

This warms my heart. God Bless V!!!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Hello beautiful lady! We have been praying for you!!!! God wins! You are our hero, Veronica.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

omg! so good to see and hear from you Patriot! Many prayers were sent your way. Looks like our Lord heard us!

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Continued prayers going up for you! Get well Patriot!🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻💕

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Continued prayers going up for you! Get well Patriot!🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻💕

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Glad to see you up and about Patriot💕💕

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A bouquet of wildflowers for you! May you keep on, keeping on! Blessings to you. 😇🥰

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

So glad you're better. It was heartbreaking to see you in the hospital. To me that's like being in prison, not a place i want to be. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe 🙏 ❤!!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

So glad you're better. It was heartbreaking to see you in the hospital. To me that's like being in prison, not a place i want to be. May God continue to bless you and keep you safe 🙏 ❤!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Veronica YAY!! I am so glad you are better.
Beaming you more love and healing energy.
You are a much needed team member!
Stay strong , You've got this!
💞💞🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👍 💖
Glad you're feeling better dear lady

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Glad you are feeling better and back home....your beautiful spirit is such a joy for so many ppl...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

May God continue to Bless and strengthen You Sister. ❤️🙏✝️

Thank You Father for hearing all our prayers. 🙌🙌🙌

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Such a great way to log in “V” so glad to see you out in the fresh air giving these Demons the hell they deserve! We Love You “V”! ❤️

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Hope All is well!🙏

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Get Well Veronica (#ThePeoplesBridge )

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤🤲

💞This is the best t-shirt I have seen.. Supreme Troll. Haha.

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

💖💖💖🇫🇷

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

You are the BEST!!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖