Anyone remember my rant on Twitter about homeschooling?

The public school system is in trouble.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Time for communities to end public school and find their own way. My hope is for families to decide that, when possible, one income is enough until your children are raised. There are homeschool products that don't need a teacher, just someone to guide. Teach the basics, then espand on Trump's desire for more apprenticeships and tech schools to learn specifics. Looks to me like law schools and med schools all need to be revamped too.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

I've been ranting about homeschooling for years. Parents leave too much to strangers who don't have their same morals. That is NEVER a good idea.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Homeschooling isn't for everyone. It takes the right child/children, right parent and right relationship. I heartily recommend charter, religious or private schools for everyone else.

I homeschooled my 22 year old all 13 years. Ironically her online college wasn't really taught either so my husband taught her English and Math.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Taylor_Gatto

I recommend reading this man's work. It is eye opening. Blessing to all of you who are struggling with your children's education.

Remember no one in the education monopoly cares about your child's education. Only you and your family care.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

It’s ok in most cases its like teenagers teaching our children. They are no longer professionals. They want to dress like the kids and definately act like children. VERY FEW GOOD ONES LEFT. The good ones left have to be so frustrated.

i do ha!! loved it!! Total truth bomb.

Here's a mother calling out her school board who can't give an answer regarding masks. She also brings up critical race theory and the bullying that goes on in second grade. Why anyone would want their child in public school anymore is beyond me. Masks, brainwashing, bullying. Such wonderful "values" the children are being taught.

https://rumble.com/vl1xhj-mother-tells-school-board-shes-done-playing-nice...will-not-comply-with-man.html

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Here in Canada my daughter has had a tutor come in for her 3 girls 5-9. It’s costing her 2k a month. I told her if she runs out of cash, drop them off to me, I’ll kindly school them. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

The best decision I ever made was to homeschool my children! There is plenty of support out there for parents who are timid about the process and need assistance! The Home School Legal Defense Association is a nonprofit advocacy organization that offers personalized guidance and coaching for families wanting to homeschool. Go For It!

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Weapons of Mass Instruction. Now you can graduate from Oregon High School with no proof you are capable of reading, writing, 'rithmetic. Full-blown slave class.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You and Nana have had this conversation many times now.
Maybe we should go to more of a Pleiadian approach. Community based with kids grouping to learn based on their own life plan?
Bearing in mind not everyone, not every parent can teach.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe even better yet, let the kid(s) pursue their passion, find someone to guide them. Truly, "raise your child in the way he would go". I so wish I'd had that option 60 yrs ago.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Good example! Children social skills should be learned through family and church. A parent has more control over who their child is playing with and learning from.

(1) Show this thread

Public school system is in trouble? I think I would say the children are in trouble.

Never be clever.
On school.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We pulled our teenage son out last year. He’s working, socializing with friends and living his best life. No regrets.

I do remember. Both mine was/are homeschooled. Have been for a span of 8 years. Never looked back.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

That is wonderful too hun but not every parent can teach and there are more that would suck at it than be great one like you probably were.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I begged my mom to homeschool me in middle school and it wasn't until the 8th grade that she finally did! I was a bit lonely, without friends, but otherwise it was the best decision I ever made. I learned more about life than I did in school

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Now you can become an Auto Didactic. There's a guy on YT who even goes by that title. He's no dummy!

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Their narrative is mimicked and dictated. Each school district superintendent are pushing the same words verbatim as parents are talking to eachother from different areas. We opted homeschool this year. Time for many parents to wake up

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I didn’t have the pleasure! I live by an elementary school in a city outside of B’ham, AL. I can hear the morning school announcements from my back yard because they have speakers outside of the school on which they are played as well as inside. This morning I listened to The Pledge of Allegiance followed by a moment of silence (code for prayer). I had chills and was so thankful thst there are still principals out there that love our country. They are few and far between.

Just had a woman's fellowship dinner and homeschooling came up - the frenzy, the changes ... and I kept saying that many more parents are preferring to teach their children the truth and may not be going back to public schools.

One was a teacher for 30 years, a lovely woman, said the indoctrination is horrifying, the books they are pushing on the youngest most susceptible is disgraceful. Ditto on school board meetings - the public is fed up!

Bring on the Charter Schools; based on merit for placement.
GLAD PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE FOLDING!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I missed it. Now it is not available.

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

Good, great, awesome! Public schools as they are have no place in a God Feering Free Society

i was homeschooled. hated it at times but my situation was pretty unique. now im grateful for my experience and seems my mom was ahead of the times.

In response trueblue to his Publication

Smart mother...you need to thank her everyday of your life!!!

(1) Show this thread