1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

MKUltra commands for people???

First pic is from a different person. The last 4 pics are from another person! Both in FL

This was the EBS message that appeared in FL on TV. Aug 11, 2021

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

strange hell yesterday they started pushing the jab on pregnant women saying it's safe

My daughter is 6 mo pregnant and her doctor just tried to shame her into taking the vax. This is in a conservative West Texas city!

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ImaPatriot1776 in this post can reply

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Ima Patriot to her Publication

She needs a better informed Doctor.

I hope she told him/her to kiss her ass and that she will find another doctor. F em all!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I read somewhere that doctors are getting cash bonuses if they reach a certain threshold of vaxxed patients.

As usual, it's all about the money.

#Plandemic

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Terrible!! Praying that she stays healthy and safe!! They are trying to segregate and divide us into vaccinated vs no jabs groups!! Suggest a midwife to help her with the delivery of her baby for her to consider. Suggest she not allow her baby to have any jabs eithet. They did it to me less than 24 hours after her being born. I wish I never allowed them to do it!! If a jab is necessary for a child they should be at least 25 lbs to have one. Medical cartels are not practicing true medicine!! Harm none is out the window!! You all be safe and healthy!! Ty for sharing!!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Most of the doctors and hospitals are brainwashed too.