I love this! I was confronted by a vaxed friend who would not let it go, reminding me why I need vaxed, guilting, telling me where I am not invited because of vax, then he told me I was about to lose everything... and in THAT split second it all hit me and I blurted out, “absolutely not!” He looked at me funny and asked which “not”. I said, “both, first of all I will never take the jab, so “absolutely not”, I won’t give in; second of all, I cannot ever lose everything. I have lost a home, had a car stolen, lost my mom and others over time, I have lost jobs, lost friends, etc. but I have never lost myself. I have never lost anything I cannot rebuild or replace with something meaningful. Even my mom is still with me in many ways. I will not lose my mind. I will not lose my faith. I will not lose my soul. Then there was an awkward silence where I was the one with all the aces and a knowing that I depend on none of these things being there forever. I am free from fear.

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it