Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

I love this! I was confronted by a vaxed friend who would not let it go, reminding me why I need vaxed, guilting, telling me where I am not invited because of vax, then he told me I was about to lose everything... and in THAT split second it all hit me and I blurted out, “absolutely not!” He looked at me funny and asked which “not”. I said, “both, first of all I will never take the jab, so “absolutely not”, I won’t give in; second of all, I cannot ever lose everything. I have lost a home, had a car stolen, lost my mom and others over time, I have lost jobs, lost friends, etc. but I have never lost myself. I have never lost anything I cannot rebuild or replace with something meaningful. Even my mom is still with me in many ways. I will not lose my mind. I will not lose my faith. I will not lose my soul. Then there was an awkward silence where I was the one with all the aces and a knowing that I depend on none of these things being there forever. I am free from fear.