Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

looks like him... But i think he looks more like gregory hallet the man who claimed to be king of UK. i think it is him look at the eyes and the prominant bags on his eyes

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

"When YOU wish to 'Travel far...makes no difference WHO You are." These things have been Hidden from YOU. by the EViL Ones. THEIR TIME is OVER. GOD WINS....ALL WAYS. Checkmate! :)

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Wow!

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

WOW

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Ooooh, I want to play!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Good catch!!’

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL REINCARNATED WE ALL HAVE BEEN

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

IDK ABOUT REINCARNATION......BUT IT HAS BEEN SAID THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN I THINK THIS IS IN ALL MATTERS

(1) Show this thread

👀😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

that is not the same person
the face proportions are off

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Incredible. they do look alike.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

😲WHOA !!!