I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Another Poll. Should be improved.

Apparently a no go here in Arkansas - someone suggested it was a trap to see which stations/carriers complied & who didn't

I think the local stations, tv & radio & the phone carriers are in deep doodoo

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

🤔

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Wonder if we should call out local TV stations and cell phone providers and ask why they DIDN'T send the Alert?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I'm thinking about doing that with at least some of them

(1) Show this thread

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

I was watching HGTV when I got it - I am in Utah

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

didnt happen in MO

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Trap set.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I hope so - saw a video someone put together a while back demonstrating the script even local stations follow - Mockingbird Media - and one of the local stations here in Arkansas was included
Not surprised, sadly

(1) Show this thread