Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

No...

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m working a job in an Apartment Complex as the project manager when I heard the EBS come on from TV’s in the corridor. one lady stepped out from her door cause she was on the phone cause it eas loud. Texted a friend & we never got it on our phone. About 1:00 Texas time.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Apparently a no go here in Arkansas - someone suggested it was a trap to see which stations/carriers complied & who didn't

I think the local stations, tv & radio & the phone carriers are in deep doodoo

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Wonder if we should call out local TV stations and cell phone providers and ask why they DIDN'T send the Alert?

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

🤔

(5) Show this thread

phone and tv 3 friends all with iphones got nothing