Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Being me is a full time job and I've never missed a day of work! 🇺🇸Made in the USA.🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Out of the gate, this am at Symposium-
caught them...😉

we keep hearing this, yet nothing seems to be going on accept the current administration pushing forward their agenda mandates

👀🔥

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

What'd I miss?

America has spoken!! So many flags with your name ALL over them!! We miss you, Potus!! I had to support this patriots store! 🥰

Things are getting worse in Oregon for the children. Stoo the masks!

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

60 years of planning.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ~ Tzu

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Somebody could have told me if they knew one lil ol thing about me decades ago. OR am I super under cover like that. FK wish I knew. SO GLAD TO SEE YA'LL.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Like a sleeper trying to kill ya meeting or somefkinthing. lol

(2) Show this thread