Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

i habe asked this many times

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Touche'!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That's how I knew from the very beginning that this was all BS!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ‘€

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈhey! you are not suppose to be asking questions like that. You are thinking to much.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

I listened to the video in this article over and over and was fascinated.

Reiner Fuellmich is a sharp winning lawyer and does not spout conspiracy theories.

The transcript that is with the short video is just as powerful.
Please share so others can become aware...

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/community-view-all-articles/n

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

jimbo. emergency broadcast here in Tampa fl. this was on our tv screen. also had 4 other people i know same thing...

kill process, anon, child sacrifice??

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response Jason Williams to his Publication

when it first went to emergency screen there was a selection to opt to get the broadcast or ignore it.
i selected to get it obviously. my parents missed that question on their tv and so it auto went to ignore.

our cell phones did not get nothing!

(1) Show this thread

because they want to normalize it by not having bio cans so when people get a shot with a deadly disease in it and then these wastebaskets will really become a Biohazard 2 help spread this infection

I HAVE ASKED THIS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS SINCE LAST MARCH OF 2020 AND THERE IS YOUR ANSWER PROOF IT IS NOT REAL !!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

This is the only thing I say to people now. No need to say anything else.

Good question! I've wondered this myself.