Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

This from today?

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

Yes just now on Telegram.

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

I am confused - is this the real Ezra A Cohen - because this is what he says on Twitter -

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

i wondered about that myself. I kinda dont rhink its him.

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

Yes it might not be him, but maybe try to answer the questions asked from the account for your own benefit rather than "character assassination".🤡

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Love Our Lord and Our Lady. Co-incidence Q starts posting 100 years later in the same month as Our Lady’s great miracle in Fatima?

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Doesn’t Wendy Rogers resemble this Admiral?! 😎

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(7) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Admiral Michael S. Rogers. Retired May 4th, 2018 (May the FORCE Be with Him) and is now Chairman of the Board of Advisors for 'Claroty- An Industrial Cybersecurity Firm". Israeli run, Intelligence Outfit. ALL Very Bright People. CYBERSECURITY, They play on Computers. :)

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I am in NY and praying, just wondering what that meant?

(1) Show this thread

Admiral Roberts Wow here we Go