everybody has to refuse mask wearing in every situation.

it is this simple.

there are no exceptions.

any time threatened, the only appropriate response is to double down on defiance

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge alliance to the flag of my sovereignty, and the limited authority republic for which it represents, under God, without fear, and unconditional love for all

I have to wear a mask at work or I will be terminated......

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ronster in this post can reply

In response Ron Peterman to his Publication

Then be terminated. A job is meaningless compared to soul. Everyone should be self-employed. Break out of the enslavement matrix. You do not need that job. Turn around and immediately sue them.

Life is not about being safe. Life is about learning you are more powerful than they are and they everything you have been taught is a lie, There is still time for you to "pass" this video game test.

Earth life is just a blip. A test. Not important in the overall scheme of your being and soul. You are using a rented body. The soul never dies

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Well, you are not walking in my shoes and you are not living my life. Save your one hat fits all BS for someone else. My elderly Mom and disabled brother depend on my wages, not to mention that my massive amount of survival resources wouldn't be possible without my job. My job is more than your simple minded ignorant cookie cutter mindset. Quit being such a know it all and you will have taken a few steps closer to being a real bad ass and less of a keyboard bas ass.

(1) Show this thread