Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is written. 🙏🏼

It's intense BUT the finale will be worth it!!! ❤️🇺🇸

The Constitution of the United States | The Declaration of Independence | The Bill of Rights | The TRUTH will set you FREE. | Gab: @dgeggsby

It wouldn't be a Great Awakening without it. Would have been another 'abuse of power' by orangemanbad.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

It is and still is The Great Awakening ...

I like frogs A LOT #WWG1WGA Prayer Warrior #DarkToLight JesusIsKing

I can work with crazy. I can work with stupid. I can't work with crazy stupid.

well, think about it. When the news of Hitler's Final Solution against the Jews surfaced, people didn't believe that either. But once the US troops rescued the victims, people were shocked. They no longer required convincing. Their eyes received the data.

The same will occur this time too. Hard to argue with what you see with your own eyes.

In response Maria Taheny to her Publication

Are they going to show children being rescued?

(1) Show this thread

The only way

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

😡WHO is BRIGHTEON?? His video is very disturbing!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

i agree. i watched it and it through me for a loop

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

what video are you talking about?

(2) Show this thread

So deeply stressful, I understand though.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Just Amazing!!!

Many being Redpilled right now.

And for those of us who were RePilled already we finally understand It had to be this way.

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I agree. Some might not, but there is a reason why things have to be done this.
Hang in there Patriots.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana understands that it had to be by the law, it had to be with an absolute minimum loss of life, ppl could not just be told as they would not have believed just as you see now, but mostly Nana thinks that it had to be a majority of ppl on the planet using their "free will" & prayer to make the choice of seeing the truth,& it has to be the precicipe of total loss with devastating images of what has been done to kids to leave an imprint that will prevent us from EVER FORGETTING or letting it happen again. HUMAN NATURE@doqholiday

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Very well written. ❤️👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

im not sure i follow and ive been following this for 3&1/2 years. Any help is appreciated. 🙂

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Understood. Still holding. 🙏

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

Its all just so sad.. But its oing to be an eye opener for ALOT of people

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It's going to be tough for a lot of prople. I've tried to spread the word, most think I'm crazy and roll their eyes.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

It's going to be BIBLICAL.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I agree, but feel like John Wayne at the end of "The Searchers," ready to walk away, incapable of being part of the restored community.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

so the story goes ~ we were told!

🙏I've never trusted the plan more than NOW! The key is patience - God's timing - not ours!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

me either!

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Juan O' Savin freaked out a lot of people last night when he said that

We Will See 🧐

Biden/Harris will be inaugurated in the supreme court.

I kept hearing him stress that the cabal wants us to buy into the
Fake Reality/Digital Fake/ False Realities etc..

Are Biden and Harris going to be there like the Pope was when he disappeared walking away from the window?
#hologram

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

YEP SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY A LONG TIME... THESE ARE DOUBLES..WORKING FOR US.. THAT THING OR ACTOR BY-DONE!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trust The Plan 🇺🇲🙏

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

I think the reason "It had to happen this way" is summed up in drop 4550. A very worried anon expresses their concern and asks if Q really sees or realizes what's happening. Q responds by saying "ENOUGH MUST SEE. It is the only way".👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Declass Everything

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response B.. J.. to her Publication

I have complete love, respect, and admiration in my soul for President Trump. ❤️God bless our POTUS. 🙏🏻 The next 4 years are going to be amazing.❤️🇺🇸💙🥳

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

In response B.. J.. to her Publication

well done!!!

(3) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

unfortunately yes! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Hey. I just joined this site. Not sure how much data you've been privy to but I will give you some highlights.
1-Project Veritas released videos on Jack from Twitter, Amy McGrath from KY and the Biden staffer was arrested for voter/election fraud.
2-Rudy Giuliani has evidence that the capitol breakin was pre-planned (BTW CNN was in on it) and it shows the President impeachment sham was just that--a sham.
3-The President has declared state of emergency in several states. Check out whitehouse.gov news, briefings and statements and presidential actions. LOTS of new Executive Orders!
+More

In response Just Jesus to his Publication

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Just Jesus to his Publication
(3) Show this thread