Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Anybody notice anything different between the two pictures??? One is from C-Span, the other is from Youtube.

Not one, but two fake "inaugurations."

#FakePresident#FakeInauguration#FakeNews#joebidenisapedophile#jillbidenisnotadoctor#trumpwon#QANON#wwg1wga

Two different camera angles of the exact same scene. Spent hours digging on this, there is nothing here. There is only one ceremony, jsut different cameras recording the same.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @niki in this post can reply

In response niki ikin to his Publication

I think you need glasses, or you possibly dont want to see the trurh. Have it your way

the angle of the camera is slightly different yes, but where did all the people in the background on the bottom picture go in the top picture?
if you look at faux dr. jill's hair and the girl to the right of the screen, the hair is different. i didn't know hair can go flat in seconds.

American Patriot thru and thru! I bleed red, white and blue!

yeah no. camera angle almost identical. there are people missing in one video. this was obviosuly a retake and all thr actors werent in place. fake fake fake

In response American Annie to her Publication

yeah it is proven its the same video. c span is just a little lower.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I disagree. Ths camera angles are almost identical. You can see a wall behind Biden's imposter that is bare in the one pic. Bodies all over in the other pic.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike, the angle is not the same. It appears to the untrianed eye to be the same, but it is quite a vertical shift and it is just good enough to make an entirely new scene visible. Find me the video and I will prove it to you. And please do not take it personal, it is very easy for anyone to get to this conclusion at glance. I have no intention to argue, jus would like to point we look elsewhere, like the magic not existing hat in a different scene in the ceremony, etc..

(1) Show this thread