DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

9am CST

www.FrankSpeech.com

www.LindellTv.com ➡️ Mike suggested anyone living outside of the US, watch here.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

When is everyone going to realize that not everyone has a cell phone. I cannot watch Mike today. I have a landline. How about setting up things so that can be used to join ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

darn...just your luck, right Richard coughcoughtroll
we know Richard, come on ..you're not a very effiicient troll...
a troll, but a really bad one.😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

this is for you...hope it helps!
https://www.wikihow-fun.com/Be-a-Troll

That guy is still around? Biggest troll ever! Blocked him months ago.

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

He is a different type of Cat, but I like him. I can relate with his different communication style. Consider giving him another shot.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Hey Zack, I watched it for months. Sometimes he got right down rude. I can appreciate that in everyone. However when everything is coming out at once, the distraction is overbearing. Personal attacks on folks aren’t ok. I wish him all the best. 🙂🙏

(1) Show this thread

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

Oh there's at least a couple of others on here.....haha

(1) Show this thread

😂🤣😂Called me a "superior bitch" lol. I was like and don't you forget it mofo. AS IF that was an insult. lol

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Love it! Titles matter!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Superior! 😂🤣 hahahaha

(3) Show this thread

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Simpleton the worst troll in American History🏆
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Then reported his phone glitched. lol I ain't got that kinda power BUT GOD does. lol

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

That 🤡 blocked me a long time ago
😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread