Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

ive been listening to mike and gang today. interesting. wonder whats gonna happen at 7pm..anyway...the rumor going around is that the testing tomorrow is dangerous..people need to get out of their houses...turn off phones and tv's.....either trolls or people with high anxiety...what can i say.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

wow...I hope they can stay live tonight.
I'm watching on OAN now..waiting for 7p

TY
stay safe
God bless

(1) Show this thread
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

When is everyone going to realize that not everyone has a cell phone. I cannot watch Mike today. I have a landline. How about setting up things so that can be used to join ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
(2) Show this thread