In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Getting rid of the bs fiat system, is gonna solve a world of ails.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I don`t know what the 7 PM Announcement will be and Tomorrow EBS mixed messages both good and bad -- Crazy Times -

Yes I agree.

ROTHSCHILD ISLAND< needs to be gone. NO MORE TUNNELS< I know wrong area but still.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Ty.

She said they funded a trip for that daywalker Hitler, to go on an "excursion" but ONE of the things he was after was finding the "vril" as that is where they were told to be in the deep state "families" and he brought them back. NOT sure if there is any record of him going, but he did, heard that pos lived out his days. AND there was a "nazi" area they were gonna have him at, started building it, so must exist still in some form over here, I think in Cali? THEN they sent him to Argentina where that pig lived out his days.

(2) Show this thread

Island on Antartcica called RothsChild

DANG< I knew that was an "ancient tunnel" system, via the insider, pre net, that is how I knew the name of it, was said that is where Hitler "refound" those gross lil vrils or whatever that is, just another form of demon. Hitler is a bastard Rothschild. They ALL intermarry to keep the evil in, was told if they ever stormed the tunnels. IF anyone ever woke up, to focus on that place also. AND distinctly remember being told to "watch the air shafts" as one leads to another.

(1) Show this thread