Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Love my country, does that make me one of the crazy ones?

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

or perhaps we needed them to vote yes to get it to the house ....things are not always as they seem ..... dont rush to conclusions, think like you are a part of the team

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Wonder if they all have ties to China

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We are fortunate that they all simply stepped forward. Sometimes RINOS can hide in the tall grass. Welcome to the Big Game.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

dark to light. so lets get rid of them.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

What happened to "Trust Grassley"?

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

We will see on which site he stands soon.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts