Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

MORE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP ON A GLOBAL SCALE IN HUMAN HISTORY AND NCSWIC AND YOU’RE BITCHING AND MOANING SAYING NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

ANYONE that says nothing is happening has quite simply missed the whole DAMN THING!
Too late to bring you up to speed now just Buckle the Fook up and we are here to help you cross over!
We got you!
WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

#HoldTheLine and#Pray
GODSPEED PATRIOTS🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This all sounds good but mandates are still being put into place. Also someone sent me this video which is quite interesting. It references Trump at the end. I always questioned why he pushed a deadly vaccine. Sorry but many people should question that; if he is supposedly not a part of "them" This person makes very informative excellent videos. You can tell he does his research https://www.bitchute.com/video/JXAukkApTsgH/

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

President Trump had to make difficult decisions whilst the DS wanted to MANDATE LOCKDOWNS AND EXPERIMENT DRUGS! HE NEVER MANDATED EITHER. HAD HE NOT COUNTERED THE DS WE WOULD OF BEEN SLAVES TO BIG GOVERNMENT FOREVER🇺🇸WTHU B4 ITS TOO LATE🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread