MORE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP ON A GLOBAL SCALE IN HUMAN HISTORY AND NCSWIC AND YOU’RE BITCHING AND MOANING SAYING NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

One hundred.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

ONLY PATHETIC SHEEPLE WOULD SAY NOTHING IS HAPPENING ⚡

It’s time to turn up the heat Doq! Keep doing what you do. To the rest of the Patriots, Love and forgive those who didnt listen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

ANYONE that says nothing is happening has quite simply missed the whole DAMN THING!
Too late to bring you up to speed now just Buckle the Fook up and we are here to help you cross over!
We got you!
WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This all sounds good but mandates are still being put into place. Also someone sent me this video which is quite interesting. It references Trump at the end. I always questioned why he pushed a deadly vaccine. Sorry but many people should question that; if he is supposedly not a part of "them" This person makes very informative excellent videos. You can tell he does his research https://www.bitchute.com/video/JXAukkApTsgH/

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

#HoldTheLine and#Pray
GODSPEED PATRIOTS🙏🏻🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Oh, it is happening NOW!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

moar habbenings? yes please lol. we're getting to the good part

they can’t sit with us, DoQ. 😎