Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In the end it's ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN,..
This is WHY we are HERE, ALWAYS REMEMBER!
THANK YOU you for all you did and KEEP on doing Mr.President we will NEVER give up NEVER back down NEVER surrender and Rejoice in the CONTINUOUS WINNING WINNING WINNING!
@Juliefousert

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

again, im with you - i lived it. but using the emotiinal reasoning of "its for the children" is exactly hiw the satanic propagandists manipulate the population to get what they want...they use "emotional" reasoning. "its for the children"...blah blah blah.

its actually about much more - its anout pure evil vs good and God. its about creating a society of humans who would never tolerate this...

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grasshopper TAFKAG, click on at the bottom under it