In the end it's ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN,..
This is WHY we are HERE, ALWAYS REMEMBER!
THANK YOU you for all you did and KEEP on doing Mr.President we will NEVER give up NEVER back down NEVER surrender and Rejoice in the CONTINUOUS WINNING WINNING WINNING!
@Juliefousert

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

they throw arrows at him from every direction,
yet Gods protection is all around him and he shall overcome
A family man miligned and misunderstood,
yet doing Gods will and faithfull to his calling.
A true patriot, volumes will be written about
him,yet his work has just beguun.

Oh my heart. Jesus Christ thank you for President Trump and all who are involved in rescueing your precious babies. We must stand strong and fight for these little ones that can't fight for themselves.

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Hangman is coming down from the gallows
music video
Renegade

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

I cry every time I watch this video. I'm so thankful our President Trump has done so much to Save the Children! I continue to pray for the total success of his mission 🙏#SaveOurChildren

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Hey Patriot, also in MA!

The so-called media might be being quiet because I read biden wrote an executive order to cancel this out!

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

This is a big reason I support my President Trump! Not only does he care about us but about the abuses to children🙏 . God hear our cries!

❤️🙏🐶🐶🌴👼👼👼Christian, Super Aunt, seeker of biblical TRUTH. Safety&welfare of God’s most beautiful & precious gift of the children.

Amen!

Follower of God forever. Patriot. President Trump supporter forever.

Our children are not for sale!
They must be saved!
Thank you Mr. President for having the gusto that no one else had to help them!!
God Bless You ❤️🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

what a great video...thanks brother❤️❤️❤️❤️eveybody needs to shate this😔😔😔😔

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Share i ment to say

(1) Show this thread

agreed!

This fight is to save humanity. good vs evil. God wins!!🙏

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

again, im with you - i lived it. but using the emotiinal reasoning of "its for the children" is exactly hiw the satanic propagandists manipulate the population to get what they want...they use "emotional" reasoning. "its for the children"...blah blah blah.

its actually about much more - its anout pure evil vs good and God. its about creating a society of humans who would never tolerate this...

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

i whas referencing this

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

from one who has been there...yes and no...its about stopping forever the satanists who practice these things and educating a society so it never comes back or happens again. this has been going on for over 6000 years. rooting it out ckeaming it up and stopping the entire mechanisms that allow it.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

these kids are mankinds future, they need to be protected at all cost.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

these kids are mankinds future, they need to be protected at all cost.

Thank you so much!!! So thoughtful of you.

#WWG1WGA WorldWide , Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier, QTuber, Light worker https://t.me/TheKeystoneChannel https://gab.com/MJustSayin

Video doesn't work

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication

it does on my end,..
try again?😇

(1) Show this thread

merci pour les enfants 🙏

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Les enfant sont le mieux de dieu....
Je suis d'accord

(Children are God's best)....
(I agree)

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

he started a war against the most insidious
virus he enlisted the military to dish out the vax,
Washington DC being ground zero for this distribution.
high level politicians being the worst carriers
thus the most contagious and at elevated risk
of spreading pain and suffering to innocent little ones.
Military justice,tribunals incoming, nobody walks away
from this,no deals.
Hello Nancy, hello joe, hello chuck,
good bye mitch ,good bye Roberts you will not be missed.

(2) Show this thread

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

Always has and always will be about the children!