Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

All this for a larp🤔 the purging of 70,000 Anons showed the fear Q brought to the elite pedos. Imma stick with God and trust His plan. He didn't lead me to be an Anon for no reason. He is a God of justice. A God of love. May He show mercy in the end.
He made me a warrior. Why? Because HE already won every battle.#wwg1wga

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I read that. Changes nothing for me. I don't follow any of the videohead folks. I don't want them thinking for me. Reminds me of preachers that tell me how I am supposed to understand the Bible...via them. I keep my eyes on God. He is who leads my path.I understand that some love those channels and videos. I am not one of them. WhenQ told me to think for myself, that is exactly what I did. My decisions are what I've come to understand through my relationship with God. I hope everyone keeps their focus on God.#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it