Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

All this for a larp🤔 the purging of 70,000 Anons showed the fear Q brought to the elite pedos. Imma stick with God and trust His plan. He didn't lead me to be an Anon for no reason. He is a God of justice. A God of love. May He show mercy in the end.
He made me a warrior. Why? Because HE already won every battle.#wwg1wga

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I read that. Changes nothing for me. I don't follow any of the videohead folks. I don't want them thinking for me. Reminds me of preachers that tell me how I am supposed to understand the Bible...via them. I keep my eyes on God. He is who leads my path.I understand that some love those channels and videos. I am not one of them. WhenQ told me to think for myself, that is exactly what I did. My decisions are what I've come to understand through my relationship with God. I hope everyone keeps their focus on God.#GodWins

Optics.#GodWins