Anyone mentions the word mask you say Fuck that! IM AMERICAN AND IM FREE! Fuck your masks and your experimental fucking bullshit! Slaves no more!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

INDEED!!! (3 pics, collect them all)

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

or hand them a pocket constitution, you can buy them in bulk! Its up to us to educate Americans since they were denied Education on being American!

ROGER THAT!! You crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Lol, I've been saying that to everyone for the last 5 months, from the plumber to the electrician who show up at my door and point to their masks, to my acupuncturist at my appointment, to the Grub Hub delivery dude: "F*ck the mask, I don't care if you wear one or not, but I'm not going to..."

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#InItTogether = = = > < >
#TruthWearsNoMask = = = > < >
#SlavesNoMore = = = > < >

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Mass rejection of tyrrany in all forms

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

you got that right…SHEEP NO MORE

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

pulled my daughter from public school and put her in private Christian..I refuse to allow them to abuse her with mask wearing..it’s bullshit period let alone wearing it in 110 deg desert weather...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Odessa Red to her Publication

God bless you sister! ❤️

(1) Show this thread